GLb2492 is an isolated data transceiver with ± 8kV ESD protection on the bus pin. It is suitable for high-speed half-duplex communication, with a maximum data transmission rate of 16Mbps.
GLb2492 is designed for balanced transmission lines and complies with ANSI TIA/EIA RS-485-A1998 and ISO 8482:1987 (E) standards. This device adopts magnetic isolation technology and integrates a three-channel isolator, a three-state differential line driver and a differential input receiver in a single chip.
Differential transmitter output and receiver input have electrostatic discharge circuit, which can provide ± 8kV human body model (HBM) protection. The logic end of GLb2492 uses 5V or 3.3V power supply, and the bus end needs an isolated 5V power supply.
This device has current-limiting and overheat shutdown characteristics, which can prevent output short circuit and excessive power consumption caused by bus competition.
• Isolated RS-485/RS-422 transceiver can be configured as half-duplex or full-duplex mode;
• Isolated, half-duplex RS-485 transceiver;
• Bus terminal pins provide ± 8kV ESD protection;
• 16Mbps data transmission rate;
• Comply with ANSI TIA/EIA-485-A-1998 and ISO 8482:1987 (E);
• Suitable for 5V/3.3V operation (VDD1);
• High common-mode transient immunity:>25kV/us;
• More than 32 nodes can be mounted on the bus;
• Thermal shutdown protection;
• Pin compatible with ISO3088;
• Working temperature range: - 40 ℃~+125 ℃;
• Isolated RS-485 interface
• Industrial site network
• Multi-point data transmission system
Function block diagram