GLb2490 is an isolated data transceiver with ± 8kV ESD protection on the bus pin. It is suitable for high-speed, full-duplex multipoint transmission bus communication, and conforms to ANSI TIA/EIA-485-A-1998 standard and ISO 8482:1987 (E) standard. The device adopts magnetic isolation technology and integrates dual-channel isolator, three-state differential line driver and differential data receiver into a single package.
The differential transmitter output and receiver input have electrostatic protection circuit, which can provide ± 8kV manikin protection. The logic side of the device can use 5V or 3.3V power supply, and the bus side requires the use of isolated 5V power supply.
The device has current-limiting and thermal shutdown characteristics, which can prevent the occurrence of output short circuit and excessive power consumption caused by bus competition.
• Isolated, full-duplex RS-485/RS-422 transceiver;
• Bus terminal pins provide ± 8kV ESD protection;
• 16Mbps data transmission rate;
• Comply with ANSI TIA/EIA-485-A-1998 standard and ISO 8482:1987 (E) standard;
• Suitable for 5V/3.3V operation (VDD1);
• High common-mode transient immunity:>25kV/us;
• More than 32 nodes can be mounted on the bus;
• Thermal shutdown protection;
• Working temperature range: - 40 ℃~+125 ℃;
• Isolated RS-485/RS-422 interface
• Industrial site network
• Multi-point data transmission system
Function block diagram