GLp640X is a four-way digital isolator with integrated isolation DC/DC. The isolated DC/DC converter can provide a maximum output power of 500mW. The isolated output of the input 5V power supply can achieve a voltage of 5V or 3.3V, and the isolated output of the input 3.3V power supply can achieve a voltage of 3.3V. The whole power supply system is integrated in one chip. In the space-constrained isolation design scheme, this series of chips no longer need to use isolated power supply alone.
The GLp640X isolator can provide four independent isolation channels to encode the data at the input end at high frequency and recover the signal at the output end.
• Integrated four-channel digital isolator for isolating DC/DC.
• Output voltage: 5V or 3.3V;
• Output power: 500mW maximum;
• High data rate: DC ～ 25Mbps (NRZ);
• High dielectric withstand voltage: 2500V, one minute;
• High common-mode transient immunity: ≥ 25kV/µ s;
• Wide working temperature range: - 40 ℃~125 ℃;
• Wide working voltage: 3.0V ～ 5.5V;
• RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 transceiver
• Medical equipment
• Grid driver
• Isolated sensor interface
Function block diagram
GLp640X function block diagram: