GLb1050 is an isolated CAN transceiver, which conforms to ISO11898-2 standard, and the isolation withstand voltage can reach 2500V. Used together with isolated power supply, this device can prevent noise interference and damage to sensitive circuits on the data bus or other circuits.
As a CAN transceiver, the device can provide differential transmission capability and differential reception capability for the bus and CAN controller respectively, and the signal transmission rate is up to 1Mbps. This device is especially suitable for working in harsh environment. It has the functions of string line, overvoltage and ground loss protection and overheat shutdown. The common mode voltage range is - 12V to 12V.
• Fully compatible with ISO11898-2 standard;
• 2500V isolation withstand voltage;
• The maximum transmission rate is up to 1Mbps;
• - 27V~40V bus fault protection;
• Built-in thermal shutdown and current limiting protection;
• Wide common mode operating range: - 12V to 12V;
• Working temperature: - 40 ℃ to 125 ℃;
• Industrial automation and control system
• Sensors and drive systems
• Building and greenhouse automation control
• Security system
• Transportation, medical and telecommunications
• CANopen, DeviceNet and other CAN bus standards
Function block diagram