GLb1250/GLb1251 are hot-swappable digital isolators with built-in non-latching two-way communication channel and are compatible with I2C interface. In this way, it is not necessary to divide the I2C signal into separate transmission signals and reception signals for use by independent optical couplers.
GLb1250 provides two two-way channels, suitable for full-duplex communication applications.
GLb1251 provides a two-way channel and a one-way channel, which is suitable for half-duplex communication applications.
GLb1250/GLb1251 have built-in hot-swap circuit, which can prevent interference data when inserting passive card into active bus. These isolators all adopt chip-level transformer technology. GLb1250I/GLb1251I integrates the isolated channel with the semiconductor circuit to realize the fully isolated I2C interface in a small package.
• Two-way I2C communication
• Open drain interface
• Suitable for hot-swap applications
• 30mA current absorption capacity;
• Working frequency 1000kHz;
• Power supply voltage/logic level: 3.0V to 5.5V;
• Packaging form: plastic SOP-8;
• Wide working temperature range: - 40 ℃~125 ℃;
• I2C, SMBus or PMBus interface isolation
• Multi-level I2C interface
• Power supply
• Power over Ethernet
• Hybrid electric vehicle battery management
Function block diagram
GLb1250 function block diagram:
GLb1251 function block diagram: