Analog circuit design engineer
Number of recruiters:
description of job:
1. Responsible for the design and simulation of analog/mixed signal integrated circuits;
2. Assist the back-end layout engineer in module & overall layout and design;
3. Assist system engineers to test and evaluate samples;
4. Complete other work arranged by the leader.
1. Graduated in related majors of circuit, microelectronics, automation, etc., bachelor degree or above;
2. Have single chip development experience;
3. Familiar with the design and debugging of basic units such as common analog circuits OPAMP/LDO/Comparator/PLL/DCDC/Oscillator;
4. Familiar with Linux operating system environment and CadenceIC5 EDA design tools, skilled use of simulation software such as Spectre.
Welcome to consult and deliver resume:firstname.lastname@example.org