Number of recruiters:
1. According to the chip product specifications and test requirements, prepare the test outline, build the test environment, conduct the chip parameter and function test verification, summarize the test data, and form the test report;
2. Carry out PCB hardware design and circuit electrical assembly debugging of the chip verification platform, and be able to carry out circuit board welding debugging;
3. Proficient in the use of common test instruments, and daily maintenance and management of instruments and equipment;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above in electronics or related majors;
2. Experience in semiconductor industry testing;
3. Master the basic knowledge of integrated circuit and semiconductor; Understand the basic principle of chip testing and verification, be familiar with integrated circuit testing process and methods, and master various DC and AC parameter testing methods;
4. Proficient in at least one PCB design tool (AD, PADS, Cadence, etc.), and be able to design the PCB used for the test according to the test requirements;
5. Familiar with the operation of common instruments and meters, such as oscilloscope, signal generator, power supply, multimeter, etc;
6. Have strong hands-on test ability and test report writing ability, be able to analyze various problems in the test process, and cooperate with the design engineer to carry out DEBUG;
7. Good communication, expression and learning skills, hard-working, teamwork spirit, and good communication with IC design engineers.